Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lady Gaga

I love Lady Gaga.  

Let me explain.  I love her music, well most of it.  I'm not really sure what she stands for, but that's not why I love her.  I love her because I love how she scandalizes people with her appearances.

I've seen interviews with her and still do not know what makes her tick.  I think it's all a show, but who knows, sometimes people are just as weird as their music.  

I think she's capable of pulling off anything and getting away with it.  And I think those who do not like her, do not like her because, secretly, they wish they had the nerve to do what she does without worrying about ridicule.

I watched the grammy's last night, well not really, they were on because I wanted to see what she did on stage, so as they were going on, I was reading "Until Tuesday" (excellent book btw!).  Then up popped LG and I stopped reading and turned up the volume.  I do not know what song she was singing, as I watch the singers mouth to understand them and I couldn't see her mouth from the make-up, which was cool - the make-up. After her show, I turned off the tube and continued to read until about 10PM (very unusual for me, but my neck was hurting and I couldn't sleep, so I read).

Usually I find artist like LG too weird or out of my 'moral system' to even entertain the thought of 'following' them, but I have every cd LG has put out, thanks to my brother-in-law, and I listen to her when I run, so yes, I admit it, I'm a Lady G closet fan.

And with that, I'll close my rambling...I just had to let those who missed LG last night, know you missed another weird performance, laugh.

Go Lady G!


No comments:

Post a Comment