Friday, December 2, 2011

Pain....

I've only heard of people shutting down when they are in pain, but I've never experienced it before, with all my ailments, until now...at this very moment I literally feel my body shutting down.

The pain in my neck and left arm are so debilitating that I'm not sure how to stop it.  I've seen the chiropractor, I've taken all the meds I know to take and still the pain is so ever present.  Sleep is hard to come by when this happens, and that makes for a very long work day.  So much so that I find myself fighting sleep as I work, and worried I'll miss something and mess up because of my lack of focus.

I can't help but say "Why me? Why now?" and yet I know there are no answers to such foolish questions.

In the famous writings of King David, Psalm 30:5 (KJV) - "...weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

I'm waiting for my morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment