Monday, January 9, 2012

the Broncos vs the Pats

 vs













Ok, please understand that I LOVE the Broncos, and Tim Tebow doesn't hurt that none, smile.  I've never really been a fan of the Pats, ever, and I don't expect I'll start anytime soon.

I watched the Broncos run over my Steelers, whom I dearly love (Go Big Ben!), and I always grab me a yellow towel when they play so I can have a 'terrible towel' too, laugh.

When I realized the Broncos had to get through the Pats to 'win' their division, my heart sank.  Really Broncos, I'm rooting for you and I'll be there 'til the end, but you guys just aren't in the same 'league' as the Pats.

My superbowl predicts, for all it's worth, the Cheeseheads vs the Pats; and it's gonna be one heck of a game.  (Go Cheeseheads!)

Until next Saturday - TRAIN HARD BRONCOS!  I'd love for you guys to prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Football rules, basketball drools....

No comments:

Post a Comment