Friday, July 8, 2011

Cleared for running...

Saw my chiropractor this morning, and he has cleared me for running Sunday. THANK YOU GOD! I was going stir crazy not being able to run all week. I'm now officially a week behind in my training, argh!

I was also cleared for a yoga class this Tuesday, yeah! I'm so excited.

Now, I just need to find a second job to pay for the continuous use of the chiropractor. After 2 visits, $102. Dang, what did he have to do? But I'm not going to complain anymore, my back feels wonderful and I can breath and that's all that matters, for now anyway.

I did make an appt to see him Wednesday, 'cause I always pull my tail-bone out when I do yoga...yuck, I know, but it makes the rest of my body feel good.

(Donna, I'm running Sunday after church, call if you wanna meet me and do the trace. It's a 1.5 mile, not including wu/cd, about 1/4 mile each, so it's a short and easy one, and I'm sure it'll be slow due to being off this week and still nursing the rib head.)

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. ok, Sunday's 2 miler went well, except is was hot as hades! As I missed running last week, I was afraid Sunday's run would be a big ole bomb, but not so much. I improved on my splits by a few seconds each. I wonder if laying off the week improved the splits or if the splits would've been faster had I actually got to run last week?

    Anyway, I'm off and running and that's all that matters (for the moment).

    Until next time....

    ReplyDelete