Monday, August 8, 2011

Ok, after I was rear-ended last Tuesday, it dawned on me that if I had been in a very bad car wreck or some other ill fated injury, no one would know anything about it, other than my family, and co-workers eventually.

My friends would have no idea! Therefore, I came up with this idea of compiling a list of friends with their phone numbers and putting that list in a safe place where my sister would know where it was and could start a call list.

I don't want to be one of those people who die and people don't find out about it until weeks, months, even years later. Nor do I want people to find out about it on facebook! Never has this bothered me in the past, but for some reason it really has been weighing on my mind, really heavy and I'm not sure why.

I'm trying not to let it bother me, but for some reason it does. And in the past, I could care less if/when someone found out about an unfortunate event in my life. Maybe the caring comes with age, or the change is within me, I'll never know.

Instead of racking the brain about it, I'm going to read my 'Yoga at home beyond the basics' while I have 28 minutes left of my lunch break.

Adios....

No comments:

Post a Comment